- News & Event
- Home > News & Event
- CANCER 2008 - "Cancer Stem Cells"
Asia Pacific Multidisciplinary Meeting for Cancer Research
7, 2008, Hong Kong
We are delighted to inform you the forthc..
- 2007 Virtual Workshop for Systems Biology
Virtual Workshop for Systems Biology
International Molecular Biology Laboratory)
Systems Biology Laboratory will host the 2007 V..
- The Bangkok International Conference on Avian Influenza 2008
- Dear Colleagues,
It has been already more than 3 years since the avian influenza virus H5N1 started to spread throughout East and Southeast Asia and then to the rest of the worl..
- A-IMBN advisor Dr. Arthur Kornberg dies
Dr. Arthur Kornberg, whose test-tube synthesis of DNA earned him the Nobel Prize in 1959, died of respiratory failure Friday at Stanford Hospital, the hospital said. He was 89. He has been a str..
- EMBO reports interview - Dr. Ken-ichi Arai
We are pleased to inform you that EMBO reports features an interview with Dr. Ken-ichi Arai in its Sep edition.
- EMBO reports interview - Dr. Jeongbin Yim, President of A-IMBN
We are pleased to inform you that EMBO reports features an interview with President Jeongbin Yim in its July edition( http://www.na..
- [ICCB2008] 9th International Congress on Cell Biology (ICCB)
We would like to announce that the 9th International Congress on Cell Biology, ICCB 2008, being hosted by the Korean Society fo..
- MoU with VABSE
On 28 July 2007, President Jeongbin Yim of A-IMBN concluded an MoU with Dr. Tran Ngoc Liem, Secretary of VABSE of the Vietnamese Association of Biomedical..
- Kornberg Family Symposium
We are pleased to announce the meeting on "Kornberg Family Symposium", that will be held in the University of Tokyo on July 23, 2007.
- Announcement of Partnership Agreement with HFSP Journal
On 29 May 2007, a partnership was established between the Asia-Pacific International Molecular Biology Network and..
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Contact Information : A-IMBN Secretariat, Bio-MAX Institute, Seoul National University, Seoul 151-742, Korea
Tel +82. 2. 872. 8016 Fax +82. 2. 882. 6702 Email email@example.com
Copyright(c) 2010 by A-IMBN. all rights reserved