- News & Event
- Home > News & Event
- Live broadcast: International Conference Strategic Alliances for..
- - Live broadcast -
International Conference Strategic Alliances for Life Science in Asia-Pacific Rim Can be seen in real time on your computer. Go to www.eimbl.org on Monday, March 20, 2..
- CALL FOR GRANT APPLICATION (HUMAN FRONTIER SCIENCE PROGRAM )
- CALL FOR GRANT APPLICATION
HUMAN FRONTIER SCIENCE PROGRAM
Funding opportunities for international, interdisciplinary research projects in the
basic life sciences
The Human Frontier Science Pr..
- Opening Ceremony of The electronic International Molecular Biolo..
- Opening Ceremony of The electronic International Molecular Biology Laboratory
The electronic International Molecular Biology Laboratory (eIMBL) will be officially launched at
9:00 a.m., 17 Novem..
- 12th East Asia Symposium Nov.20-23, Shao Xing, China
- 12TH EAST ASIA SYMPOSIUM---From Molecules to Cells, Nov.20-23, Shao Xing-First Announcement
1. Temporary Schedule: The 12th east-Asia Symposium will be held in Nov. 20-23.
- 8th A-IMBN Confernce & Bio-Products Exhibition, Octeber 27-29, H..
- Dear Colleagues,
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite you to the 8th Asia-Pacific International Molecular Biology Network (A-IMBN) Conference, which will take place in t..
- A-IMBN SCA Joint Bio Symposium , May 11-13, 2005, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Dear A-IMBN colleagues,
The A-IMBN SCA Joint Bio Symposium will be held May 11-13, 2005 at Daewoo Hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam.
SCA annual meeting will be held at the same place.
You may refer to ..
- HFSP Call for Applications
- Funding opportunities for interdisciplinary research in the life sciences:
The Human Frontier Science Program is an international funding agency, supported by Australia*, Canada, France, Germa..
- The 6th Conference of Asia-Pacific International Molecular Biolo..
- The 6th Conference of
Asia-Pacific International Molecular Biology Network
Dramatic Movement of Life Science: Now to Future
National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Me..
- Vietnam Lectur Schedule, June 22 to 25, 2003, Hanoi, Vietnam
HMCˇˇProf. Do Dinh Ho
Professor and Chairman, Dept. of Biochemistry
president, Vietnamese Association of Clkinical Biochemists
University of medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City,
- 7th Asian Conference on Transcription (ACT-VII), July 23 to 27, ..
- Dear Participants,
We are still in the midst of updating our web site where you will be able to register and submit your abstracts on-line. In the meantime, please review the 3 attachme..
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Contact Information : A-IMBN Secretariat, Bio-MAX Institute, Seoul National University, Seoul 151-742, Korea
Tel +82. 2. 872. 8016 Fax +82. 2. 882. 6702 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright(c) 2010 by A-IMBN. all rights reserved