- News & Event
- Home > News & Event
- Lessons learned from my experience in research and biotechnology..
- We are pleased to share the presentation given by Dr Allan Waitz, DNAX Research Institute, USA on October 31, 2016 at the 19th A-IMBN annual conference at Biotech Center, HCMC, Vietnam. The title of h..
- Faculty Opening - Soon Chun Hyang University, Korea
- Tenure-track Assistant/Associate Professor Positions in Biomedical Science – Soonchunhyang Institute of Medi-Bioscience (SIMS), Soon Chun Hyang University, Korea
- 17th A-IMBN Annual Conference 2014, December 1-2, 2014, in Manil..
- We are pleased to announce the 17th A-IMBN annual conference will be held December 1-2, 2014 at St. Luke¡¯s Medical Center, Manila, Philippines.
With its theme ¡°Drug Discovery and Development in th..
- Join SIMS Graduate Program (M.S. and Ph.D. degree) to make your ..
- The Soonchunhyang University (SCHU), established in 1978 as the first private medical school in Korea, is a leading research and educational institution that also administers four medical centers. The..
- The Arturo Falaschi ICGEB Fellowship Application
- ICGEB is launching a
fellowship programme, which is named after Dr Arturo Falaschi, founder of ICGEB and former A-IMBN Executive Director, for young scientists from its member states to e..
- 16th A-IMBN Annual Conference, December 3-5, 2013, Biopolis, Sin..
We are pleased to announce the 16th A-IMBN annual conference will be held December 3-5, 2013 at Biopolis, Singapore.
With the theme of the conference including Cancer, Stem c..
- Avicenna Symposium, 23-24 November 2013, IMSUT
- Avicenna Symposium on
traditional oriental medicine will be held 23-24 November 2013 at IMSUT, Tokyo,
Japan. The topics of the symposium include Avicenna¡¯s philosophy, medici..
- The 5th International Conference on Nano-Structures (ICNS5)
International Conference on Nano-Structures (ICNS5) will be held in Kish
Island I.R. of IRAN, 6-9 March 2014.
The conference is devoted
to the state-of-the-art of nano-s..
- Biomedical Research Institute Director Opening at SCH University..
- Call for Applications
for the Directorship of IBS Research Centers and Faculty Members for Biomedical
The Institute for Basic Science (IBS) was established by
- AsiaCORD 2013: New Perspectives in Mesenchymal Stem Cell Researc..
- We are pleased to announce that AsiaCORD 2013 will be held on April 19-20, 2013 in Kobe, Japan.AsiaCORD was founded in November 2000 in Bangkok, Thailand, in order to establish internationally st..
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Contact Information : A-IMBN Secretariat, Bio-MAX Institute, Seoul National University, Seoul 151-742, Korea
Tel +82. 2. 872. 8016 Fax +82. 2. 882. 6702 Email email@example.com
Copyright(c) 2010 by A-IMBN. all rights reserved